HOW IT WORKS
When ordering please email the image name to email@example.com. Once payment has been processed, a template of the product will be emailed to you in a pdf format. Larger files we be saved as a zip file to reduce the size (You will have to unzip the files on your computer, it does not work on your phone or tablet). When you click on the attachment, it should pop up automatically. All you need to do is print and cut and paste.
What you’ll need:
- A colour printer or a visit to your local printing shop.
- White cardboard, the best thickness is 175gsm
- Adobe Reader, If you do not have it you can download it for free here.
- Craft knife/Scissors
- A printable is usually a PDF file. Open the file with Adobe Reader. You might already have it installed on your computer. If you don’t you can download Adobe Reader for free at Adobe.com.
- Go to File> Print
- The Print window will open. Choose your printer from the drop-down menu. Next, under Page Scaling, choose “Fit to Printable Area” or “None”, which ever looks best. Don’t choose “Shrink to Fit” because it will shrink the image and make it lose its quality.
- Depending on your printer, there might be extra settings under a “properties” tab. Click it and choose the correct paper size and paper type you’re using.
It’s that easy 🙂
All printables are copyright of © Diane Shearer.